Thursday, March 12, 2009
Mr. Gallo has skills!
Who knew? Mr. Ralph Gallo can play basketball! It was open gym Thursday, March 12. I entered the gym and saw Mr. Gallo shoot a three pointer! Not only that he would dribble down the court pump fake anyone in his way and make a swift move to the basket. If not that he would make clean cut pass to one of his teammates. Who knew that my Language Arts teacher can play, it shocked me as I watched in awe as he would drive to the basket. I wonder what other skills he possess or ANY of our teachers hold. Seeing Mr.Gallo on the court tonight made me realize teachers do have lives outside of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

very funny simone and wow I wish i was there to see his good skills on the basketball court.
ReplyDeleteMarch 14th is tomorrow.
ReplyDelete